Commander Steele reporting in...

Steele

Good evening, Commanders!

I am the CO of the (former) UCV Terra Kresta,

which now proudly bears the GCV Tag, and I would just like to introduce myself to all of you due to my signup at Wraith Fleet (special

regards and thanks to TAC for his time and

patience :] ).

My specialities are SAR, ship resupply, tow-away, immediate repairs, maintenance,

cargo/drop runs, deep-core supply, spy inertion / supply / evac / rescue, troop drops / transport, VIP transport, emergency

defense of ships in need, "paramedic",

escape pod recovery, etc. etc.

So, if you're out in space and find yourself short on Capella Sparkling Table-Water, just wrecked your ship, have been forced to take a "longer" space-walk, or just want to get from A to B, just leave me a message, I'll do my

best to be there ASAP :]

Best Regards

Commander Steele

GCV Terra Kresta

Wraith Fleet

"Stealth is the only thing between you and

your enemy's guns"

Guest Ron Wallin

Ahh, nice to see that TAC still has what it takes to entice pirates, raiders, and traders to his fleet.

TAC, keep up that phenom. recruiting. Before too long you'll have all the dregs contained and easy to shoot at smile.gif

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Akira

Spectre

ICV-Nevermore

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

Post your Wing preference Steele, then report to your Wing's forum and Win Commander.

Welcome aboard.

Ron: Yah yah, just wait till these "dregs" start making holes on your ship... biggrin.gif

I've always had high opinions of those who fight in unconvential ways. If I had the option to fly with a by-the-booker or a rouge, I'd chose the rouge. They don't let rules interfere with what's best.

And now for Whisper's traditional evangalism:

While still young, Cmdr. Steele, Wraith Fighter Command has a place for you. There will be a squadron dedicated for those who live outside regs, and who do things there way. And if combat is not your cup 'o tea, there is great honor to be had in piloting logistics craft.

Quite a list of specailties! Perhaps it would be easier to list what you don't do!

Glad to see you aboard(pun), and happy to see we'll have someone dragging our smoking hulls back to HQ when we get to brave. smile.gif

------------------

Commander David "Whisper" Liev

*Fighter Commander

Sationed, Wraith HQ

"The underestimated weapon will deal overestimated havoc."

ICQ # 78084562

=Wraith Fleet=

Hey smile.gif

Look what the Gammulans dragged in smile.gif

Good to see you aboard Steele, I'll give you a ring when the old dog is a bit bashed up.

(Mental note : Must stop going to the Gammulan quadrant for sightseeing....)

------------------

Commander Logan

-------------------------

GCV Crazy Horse

*2nd Squadron, Corsair Wing

Stationed: Starbase Cerberus

"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional"

ZULU TIME

-=+Wraith Fleet+=-