Important Announcement: Read!

All right, got several things I need ye all to know!

1] The Registration Database is now Open. Be sure to head there and register into the Wraith Fleet. If you're not there, you're not in the fleet. Period.

2] All the paperwork for my trip to Japan is nearly done. I will be leaving the U.S. on October 9 and I'll be leaving Gallion in charge of things. If Gallion is unavaliable then we go to the next Wing Commander. I will be across the puddle until mid-January, so I'll miss all the initial multiplayer mayhem frown.gif.

3] Now that I have time on my hands I will do my earnest to get the $#@$@ site finished. The design changes and stuff are already planned out and in scattered pieces...now to put it all together. biggrin.gif

Planned Design changes:

-It will all be in Flash. No more 200k java imagemaps you've all grown to hate and e-mail me about *grin*

-The nav cube and rightmost frame will be removed and replaced with a cool pull-down menu I've been toying around with. Instant access to ANY page in the website without a hassle.

-Removal of the Roster. It will now link to the fleet database. Why work? wink.gif

-New introduction to the website.

-Personnel Dossier page. If you've seen the pilot info section on Jane's Longbow 2, you'll know how it will look.

4] Wraith Marine Core added to the Fleet. Marine Core is basically another Fighter Command, but it deals with ground units.

5] IMPORTANT: Read http://www.3000ad.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000063.html completely. If I need to read it, so do you. biggrin.gif

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Londono

GCV Usagi

*Fleet Command

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

ICQ 6955087 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

I'll be available. Send me an e-mail(s) with details Tac.

TTFN

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

*1st Squadron, *Corsair Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Cerberus

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

ICQ# 29486270, EST (GMT-5)

=Wraith Fleet=

Second in Command, Wraith Fleet

Bushi of the Dragon Council

Wicked! Got me 1st class seats at the price of coach. Thank the heavens! My last trip to asia, crammed in that seat for 13 hours wasn't something I wanted to repeat. Whoohoo!

E-mail has been sent Gallion, did you get it? I'll send a copy of it to all Command and Field Officers.

SC: No problem! I'll be thinking of all the mayhem i'll be missing when im over there... well, until I set foot on the country at least hehehe... I'll try and keep in touch via the evil telnet e-mail biggrin.gif

More News:

Sent e-mail to the remaining Wing Commanders that havent registered yet. If by the time I leave (Oct 9) they havent reported in, they will be listed as MIA until I catch them and correct that to KIA status. *growl*.

Cheers!

Holy (add your own explicative)!

Looks like I got back just in time! Ok Tac, quit your worryin', I'm back. No need to go and KIA anybody, at least not yet! The Hell Hounds are in good hands.

You may notice in my sig that my ship name has changed. Well, theres a reason behind that, which will all be revealed in the story section inside the soon-to-be-online Hell Hound Central. I trust it will be a good read.

Rippen out.

------------------

Cmdr. Ross "Rippen" Banta

GCV Abaddon

*1st Squadron, *Hell Hounds

Stationed, *Starbase Hades

"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!"

ICQ# 7311086 EST

=WRAITH FLEET=

Welcome back Rippen!

*removes Rippen from his "Skin with rusty nailclipper" list*

Now only Marauder WC is missing. *clip clip* wink.gif

More announcements:

WC's please start developing liasons and other ties with the other Galcom Fleets. Of particular interest:

SIN should get a working relationship with the ISS. If the ISS knows something I, the Fleet Commander should know about enemy movements, I should be informed through a SIN report. HellHound should develop ties with Orion Fleet (heck, they are bound to use the Hellhounds as shock forces and pre-strike stuff..or as bait...just what 'hounds do best!). Marauders should get together with Prime Fleet.

SOG and Corsair should think on getting ties with Earthcom and the ISS for any intel or support they may need that the Wraith Fleet itself won't (or can't) provide.

We are part of Galcom, lets work that way too.

*clip* *clip*

quote:

SOG and Corsair should think on getting ties with Earthcom and the ISS for any intel or support they may need that the Wraith Fleet itself won't (or can't) provide.

Corsair has access to Intel. One member is a Bushi of the Dragon Council - unless of course the Dragon Council is now defunct and nothing more than a gathering of motley fools rolleyes.gif In which case I will need to modify my sig file.

TTFN

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

=Wraith Fleet=

Bushi of the Dragon Council

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 08-30-2000).]

what is the dragon council?

I've seen a bunch of people with it in their sig's and a forum search didn't turn up any useful information...please enlighten me! smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Hidama Hasaki

GCV Kurai

1st Squadron, SIN Wing

Stationed, Starstation Wrath

you might as well stay and fight, because if you run, you will only die tired

ICQ 28215391, GMT-5

=Wraith Fleet=

Its just the name of the group of beer and garlic breath commanders that love to have long sigs *grin*

I think Gallion would be a prime specimen... and he could tell you what is stands for better than I can wink.gif

The Order of the Jade Dragon was organized and approved by the higher ups last year. Certain members of the forum were invited to be members of an governing/guiding inner circle dubbed the Dragon Council.

The Order of the Jade Dragon was designed to be central clearing house for Galcom Intell and SpecOps assests. But not much has become of this since its inception. There was once a Order of the Jade Dragon RP thread that has been lost since the forum server move.

Anyway - Fleet Ops will get the honor of interacting with ISS, etc. for any Intel or support that may need. Unless of course Fleet Ops will be tasking slices of Wraith Fleet ot other Fleets (think of JTFs in todays military).

Anyway I think that The Order of the Jade Dragon is Dead and hereby resign my position on the Dragon Council- effective immediately.

TTFN

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

=Wraith Fleet=

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 08-30-2000).]

You say that the Order of the Jade Dragon was sorta a government? That gives me an idea. Once BCM comes out, who will RP being the "governmnet" of Galcom and the other powers? That could lead to some good RP if we have them. We could have conflicts with them, civil wars, exc. :grins: Just a thought...I'm ready to shoot anything that moves anyway so it probably sounds like me looking for more targets. smile.gif

------------------

Commander Bandus

GCV Defiant

*1st Squadron,*HammerHead Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Masada

"Universal Peace Through Deadly Force"

ICQ 48630242 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

Bandus - no where in my posts about The order of the Jade Dragon did I mention that it was a government. Pay attention.

Several members from various Galcom Fleets were members of the Order. The Order had the authority to tag any Galcom asset to accomplish its mission/goals. The Order was suppose to be an elitist type organization within an organization that did not exist - super-slueth type stuff.

Needless to say that the Order is a dead issue. No further reference will be made to the lounge lizards by me. I suggest others do the same. IOW further discussion in reference to The Order of the Jade Dragon is closed - end topic.

TTFN

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

=Wraith Fleet=