Fleet Site, Wing Sites, offices, quarters, etc.

Tyrn

Email url's for any new Wraith Fleet related sites to [email protected] and I will add them to the Wraith Fleet site. I will be updating links to existing Wing sites tonight. I will list the Wings for which I have no url later tonight.

------------------

Commander Tyrn Marcel

GCV Falcon, Wraith HQ (Lyrius)

Wing Leader - Wraith Fleet/S.O.G.

"Hard, Fast, Furious... FIRST!"

Wraith S.O.G. Home

Official BCM Beta Tester

I have links for SOG (go figure wink.gif), Corsair and Fighter Command.

Still need links for HammerHead, Marauders, SIN, HellHounds, and the Marine Corps (assuming we actually have someone sign-up in that capacity).

------------------

Commander Tyrn Marcel

Fast, Furious... FIRST!"

Official BCM Beta Tester

Wing Leaders,

Don't worry about trying to find a site that doesn't have pop-up ads to host your site. Looks like the days of free web-space are coming to an end. 'Tis a sorry state of affairs but that be capitalism fer ye, luv it or leave it. Personally I likes it but donna care fer some of its practices.

Rant complete, TTFN

------------------

Fleet Commander Gallion

(Pro Tem)

GCV Graf Spee, Starbase Cerberus

Fleet Leader - Wraith Fleet (Pro Tem)

Wing Leader - Wraith Fleet/Corsair Wing

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

Corsair Cove

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 10-12-2000).]

well, I work for an ISP, I could talk to them and see about setting up SIN's homepage or maybe even all of Wraith there. (slim chance, but possible)

Ben, when you get the chance, could you e-mail me at [email protected] I'll need to know what to put on SIN's page. I've scrounged up some gfx and doodled some more that I'll CG. Anyone else who has any ideas or info that would be useful, please send it my way at said address.

well, 'nuff yappin! back to work!

------------------

Commander Hidama Hasaki

GCV Kurai, Wraith HQ (Lyrius)

Wraith Fleet/SIN Wing

http://www.hasakitech.com

Thanks for the effort Hidama regardless of the outcome. Right now the total size for the fleet sight is ~2.2MB and the SOG site is 136KB but expected to expand to about 1.5MB. Keep your eyes open people.

I'm hoping to use www.redrival.com but have to wait for them to open registration again. They do not use banners and have a good reputation among their current user base. Even with that in mind, the more options we have the better

------------------

Commander Tyrn Marcel

Fast, Furious... FIRST!"

Official BCM Beta Tester

[This message has been edited by Tyrn (edited 10-13-2000).]

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

Tyrn, where about on the fleet's site will you be placing all the wing links?

That one has me concerned. Tac has them linking back to the FleetOps area but there is no link from FleetOps to the Wing page. As FleetOps is actually a flash I can't just edit the page. I'm still waiting for a reshipment on my Macromedia software "What? You mean your PC doesn't run Mac software?" Even then I'm not sure if I can fix the problem as I only have access to the .swf (compiled flash?) files and not the .fla (source) files.

I'll probably end up recreating the FleetOps area as an image map so I can link the Wings from there as Tac intended. More on that when I have another free brain cell.

------------------

Commander Tyrn Marcel

Fast, Furious... FIRST!"

Official BCM Beta Tester

[This message has been edited by Tyrn (edited 10-13-2000).]

I knew I forgot to flash in a part of the site. Hmm... use the OFFICES section for Wing bussiness until I get back and put it in or somoene else can flash it or you can come up with something..

gomen nasai! =p

quote:

Originally posted by Tac:

I knew I forgot to flash in a part of the site.

You slacker! biggrin.gif

Seriously though, last night I decided to just setup an office front for each wing until the flash situation can be resolved. Not that big a deal. One question though, where did you get the image for the fleetops flash file?

------------------

Commander Tyrn Marcel

Fast, Furious... FIRST!"

Official BCM Beta Tester

• 3 weeks later...

Well... no one besides Dreada has put up their office or quarter or Wing site on the Wraith HQ?

Throw me a bone people!

Those sharks with fricken laser beams on their heads will be released on your toilets real soon, ready to snap yer best friends from this universe.

Get on it folks, we need that site to be functional.

BTW, having lots of fun. Take care folks!

Guest NeonDevil

quote:

Originally posted by Tyrn:

I'm still waiting for a reshipment on my Macromedia software "What? You mean your PC doesn't run Mac software?" Even then I'm not sure if I can fix the problem as I only have access to the .swf (compiled flash?) files and not the .fla (source) files.

If you're in a bind to create some flash files, you can probably download the Trial version of Flash from the Macromedia site, only problem you will have is the 30 day limit.

If you find the .fla files, and you need someone to help you out, you can contact me.. I'll see what I can do.

[Ed Note - Removed copyright infringement reference]

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 11-09-2000).]