New Recruits

A new Wraither... how interesting. If you need help, call the Orion "big gun" fleet I'm there for that.

And forget all Insurgent lemmingnifications about us.

(p.s. Tac, my office at your station will be there in july at most... I just started my website construction... take a look sometimes at www.mifix.net/~epsilon5 ...

Oh yeah, it will be in french first... I'm doing my website at school, and the teacher won't accept it in english... we are in a french school... But the english version will come soon after.)

[ 05-18-2001: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

• 2 weeks later...

well welcome, you're right Wraith fleet does have a lot of variety. The best wing to get alot of different missions is to join the S.I.N. wing, that's if the changes take place. If not then you want to join the Marauder wing.

Accepted application in database, but I gotta ask..is Juno a free e-mail address or a true ISP? If its a free e-mail, please provide an ISP e-mail.

Welcome aboard, you have been assigned to Wraith Wing as per your preferences.

I am waiting for $#@$ crosswinds to get their ftp up to x-fer the website and make the new changes permanent. =P

quote:

Originally posted by Tac:

I am waiting for $#@$ crosswinds to get their ftp up to x-fer the website and make the new changes permanent. =P

Tac, I still have the HQ site files locally and I could rip any new/updated files off the crosswinds site if you'd like.

Contact me via ICQ 85470286

[ 06-01-2001: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

Guest hindot

Thank u Tac. Juno is a true ISP with the free internet service and the payable premium service. Again thank u 4 having me in your fleet!

• 1 month later...

2 newbloods have joined the ranks. Welcome aboard Cmdr Death and Cmdr John Starkill. You have been assigned to Wraith Wing and given assets of Heavy Cruisers until we shoot up enough gammulan carriers to sell as scrap & buy you a shiny BCMk2

• 1 month later...
Guest hindot

Damn, so quiet around here. I guess that's why they call us the wraiths! Any of the new recruits still here? Yo Tac, I think we should have another role call. I mean look at ISS, it's already falling apart and I hope were not gonna end up the same way.

Guest hindot

Yo Tac! I've been hanging around the Orion website forum lately and Blades would like a word with u regarding the relationship between our fleets and also to have more wraithers post on their forums so we can b more active. I gotta tell u, it was so much fun talking to the Orion members over there.