Wraith grunts

Guest hindot

Guest hindot

I was wondering if we'd have a discussion regarding how it would be like playing a grunt. There is a topic here about fighters versus a capship but I like to know about the diferent possibilities playing a marine, elite force marine or a space marine in our kick ass fleet. Ghost, I assume your reading this?

Well, if the thought of having 40 human players on your BC's hull wearing the EVA suits, magnetic boots to attach them to the hull... and delivering them to invade a starstation dont seem like fun, I dont see what is

Guest hindot

Now that u mentioned it Tac, do u remember that scene from the B5 movie Thirdspace where Sheridan was about to nuke the gate, and the only way he could do it was to manuever himself through the gate in a space suit with a propulsion pack while the battle was all around him? That was so intense! Imagine a scene like that in BCM. I hope the ground ops r like this too. Let's show those Orion boys that WMC has the best infantry! Lead on Ghost! Uh, Ghost where r u?

[ 06-03-2001: Message edited by: hindot ]

Guest hindot

If u guys played as a grunt what type of control would u use? I have a Logitech marble mouse if I were to help on the ground ops. I think if we used a mouse for BCM we would have great control of gameplay because of the precision of the mouse. What do u guys think?

I think mouse is the only control that can give you any passable gameplay on first person games. I've tried quake and UT with a joystick..and it just wont do it.

I agree and while I don't play FPS that often I have tried lots of different control methods for FPS and I found the mouse is the best. I have a "ball less" mouse that gives great control and excellent response and I really don't know what I ever did with out it.

Thats my recommendation for the day

Guest hindot

So if I were to attack a starstation as a space marine, what r the chances that I would b targeted and engaged by the station's turrets? What ideal weapon would destroy them? How do attack a starship in motion as a space marine?