Initial Roll Call

Commander John Starkill reporting for duty Sir!

The crew of the SpaceWolf are primed and ready for our first covert ops mission into Gammulan territory.

Will be sending Tac an email shortly for a replacement password to secure zones of HQ (Since AOL lost the last email)

Commander John Starkill

GCV SpaceWolf (Starwarrior)

Wraith Fleet, Covert Ops Div

[ 09-26-2001: Message edited by: johnstarkill ]

1 more week left. E-mails sent to those not reporting in in this forum. Failure to report HERE will cause removal from fleet, loss of ship and crew and a 1 way ticket, first class through Jupiter's rings... naked and towed through it by an IC that is.

I did that? Dreada, you been spacing people behind my back again??

Well, at least that explains why the Gammulan High Commander offered his daughter in marriage to me last month. Always wondered what the heck that was...

quote:

Those not reporting here will get the promised joyride.

Don't give them the promised joyride; better yet, "Take the Holy Hand Grenade and strap it to there posterior end"!

Talk about a lower intestinal discharge!

Inactives REMOVED.

Please double-check if your name is still on the fleet, I may have gotten happy and removed one of ye by mistake.

Emmet, you may have been one of those. Please register again (if necessary) under your name.. having 2 J. Smith's ...ack!

Liev and Rippen and Bandus are on standby at the moment, they have put a lot of time on the fleet for me to remove them while they're away (when they see BCM in the shelves..oh boy!).

Inactives REMOVED.

Please double-check if your name is still on the fleet, I may have gotten happy and removed one of ye by mistake.

Emmet, you may have been one of those. Please register again (if necessary) under your name.. having 2 J. Smith's ...ack!

Liev and Rippen and Bandus are on standby at the moment, they have put a lot of time on the fleet for me to remove them while they're away (when they see BCM in the shelves..oh boy!).

Ack! . Been away for a bit and been removed....

I was at work until just recently or I would have replied sooner. Had to rebuild computer after a nasty mess and forgot to check in ocassionally. Can I be forgiven?

[ 10-06-2001: Message edited by: Orthae ]

quote:

Aw great, Earthcom just fined us for polluting Saturn's Rings. Something about already being too many frozen testicles there...

Any new ideas?

If youre gonna make a mess, at least call the janatorial fleet for waste removal!

You back in the list Orthae.

Bandus! Long time no see!

Corsair, Hammerhead, Hellhound wings were disbanded to simplify stuff. Since Hammerhead was ground pounding, you became Wraith Marine Corps leader. Contact me if you have any questions. Good to see you back!