Wraith Fleet HQ Forums are UP

Finally scrounged some time to make them and add a few fixes the WHQ site. Both the Public Forums and the FleetOps forums are up and running.

Go ahead and pay them a visit

Some forums in the FleetOps section are restricted to allow posts by me or moderators. Needless it is to say, wing leaders are moderators. Just need the wing leaders registered and ill give em mod. powers.

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Orthae:

I tried to register for the forums, but can't seem to get a response stating my registration has been okay'd. Every time I try to log in, it kicks me out stating I haven't registerred yet.

Try opening the forums in a new window, I had that problem and it went away as soon as I had the forums in the top window.

• 1 month later...

Check fleetops forums at least once every 2 days people. Things are starting to churn. I had the bad idea of giving Derek the password (conscience.. I hate it!), so now you know, we can no longer make fun of him or his pet lizard there. Use ICQ for that.

Now to get those Intercorp & other fleets/organizations to put their office up...

Do we have to register an account there as well to use our forum?

Also, I dont mean to sound like an idiot, but I can't seem to find the War Room on our site I have looked and know it has been updated but cannot find it.

If it indeed is a fleet only site can someone e-mail me directions on how to get there.

thanks

Yes oban, you have to register using a global or local account. I'd suggest global since we use 2 separate forums for the Public forum and for the fleet forum.

War Room is in the fleetops section. Move mouse over to the right side of the screen.

Jsmith, if you have a new e-mail, update your fleet registration. I dont send out passwords or ANY information to anyone that sends me an e-mail address I dont know or cant double-check with the fleet database.

Correct it in fleet database and send me a private message.

BTW, that AOL e-mail, if it is in fact yours, is impossible to reply to. It gets bounced back inmediately.

This is getting good.

Our FleetOps section is powering up with the groundwork being laid (and 1 fantasy example set up) of how it all comes together.

Check the FleetOps forum news for more info.

One of our Marines was found with a broken nose last night in the War Room. He wouldnt say what happened, but mentioning the Supreme Commander turned his face white.

Cameras do not show him in the station, so we must assume its Dreada chasing after the marines again.