Get it while it's hot!

Tyrn

The following image has been approved for use by Tac and TACOPS as the Wraith Fleet Logo

wraith_logo.jpg

Note that if you need changes made (background color only) to match your site, please contact me and I'll make an adjusted image.

PS

Standard rules about making a local copy for youself and not linking directly to the above image apply.

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

Impressive

... but the wraith star seems a bit left from the center of the Earth when you look carefully.

That's because the star burst is centered on the letter A in "WRAITH" and with an even number of letters, it's impossible to have that star burst centered both on a letter and on the center of the word.  I don't have direct control over the star burst either.

quote:

I don't have direct control over the star burst

Ack! A Rogue star burst! Wraith has a Rogue star burst on its hands! Call in Orion's elite "Kill everything, whether it's moving or not" strike force!

quote:

Ack! A Rogue star burst! Wraith has a Rogue star burst on its hands! Call in Orion's elite "Kill everything, whether it's moving or not" strike force!

Ah, sorry chaps. My bad. The starburst/wraith combo graphic looked fine on it's own, but wasnt designed to be incorporated into another image. At least, not back in my Stilletto days. Is that rag still around, Tac?

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

Impressive!

Tyrn, we should have a faq or something at Wraith HQ perhaps, just explaining the logo's origin and what it symbolizes, ya know, something to school the Wraith Cadets on; Can't have them going around not know their history now can we!

I don't think that the logos (Starburst or Wraith) should be the only focus.  It's time that Wraith step up to the plate and really provide a reason for the commanders out there to enlist with us.  I also think that for the time being that the discussion of such a FAQ would be better served on the internal fleet forum found in the Fleet Ops center.

Silly me.  Thanks for all the compliments.  I can't do a thing when it comes to creating original art, I can see it but I've never been able to put it on paper as it were.  On the other hand, give me some material and I can usually pull something together.