Interested in joining Wraith Fleet

Nathilus

After a few weeks of playing the final release of BCM and a few months fiddling around with the second demo, I've finally decided to join a fleet, and I've decided that you fit my personality and skills the best. Since the fleet DB is down until further notice, I felt I should give you the heads-up instead of sitting on my hands. So, please tell me if there's anything I can do while the fleet DB is down... I'd really like to be all set up and ready to roll (fly) by the time the multiplayer patch is out. TIA.

quote:

Originally posted by Nathilus:

After a few weeks of playing the final release of BCM and a few months fiddling around with the second demo, I've finally decided to join a fleet, and I've decided that you fit my personality and skills the best. Since the fleet DB is down until further notice, I felt I should give you the heads-up instead of sitting on my hands. So, please tell me if there's anything I can do while the fleet DB is down... I'd really like to be all set up and ready to roll (fly) by the time the multiplayer patch is out. TIA.

Check your private messages.

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

Welcome Nathilus!

Once top brass have sorted your "paperwork" out. Drop by at
and join in the fun! If you wanna tour, I'll be in da Redlight District - they need a hand down there disposing of all the excess of Empirian Ale!

Now /that's/ what I call a welcome!

Seriously, though. Thanks to everyone for the nifty welcome. Currently Tac and I are still discussing my wing assignment, but hopefully that'll be cleared up soon and I can finish up with all the 'official-ish' stuff, then come hang out... and help with that Ale problem.