Requesting extended leave

Orthae

I know that I have already been excused from the wargames pending upgrade of my computer. Good news, my computer is up to par with the videoissues, but I am asking for leave for a while.

I went into the Emergency room for some severe migraines last week and the doctors discovered I have a blood clot in my head. I'm currently on blood thinner, but need to take it easy with everything since I am not wholly out of the danger zone yet.

I am sorry that I have let you guys down yet again by not being able to be around and would understand if you wanted me out of the fleet, but I really must take care of this problem...

Hey, take it easy for a while buddy.

Come back as soon as you can.

Which reminds me...

I need to be excused from fleet ops until after this summer. I LOST MY JOB. I'm trying to find another till I go to boot this summer, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Personally, I wouldn't take Tac's advice on staying away from the nurses. They can be quite pretty, and you know they're financially established. Plus to be a nurse, you have to be at least semi-intelligent. The only downside is they stick needles in your ass.

Get well soon.