MEDIC!

Tyrn

At this rate, February will be known as the month of absence.

Requesting leave of absense (actually I'm requesting that someone remove the vice from a region about six inches below navel and to the right...you get the picture ).

Pray, chant, think about happy things, offer AOL diskettes to the software demons, whatever fits your personal religious/non-religious persuasion or marvel at the apparent ill luck of Wraith if you would. My mother called it the horrid humor pain index as I tolertate pain best when others are laughing, speaking of which, in conjunction with the above, laugh yourself silly for me would you? Gotta go now, someone just tightened the screw three turns.

PS for those wishing to empathize, males only - sorry gals - (BTW, what's wrong with you morons, I wouldn't wish this on Take Two!), take two small vices and fit them ever so gently length and width wise around the right side of the very most tender region of your entire body...yes you nut (bad pun very much intended) the right one! Now every five minutes tighten each vice one quarter turn and let everyone know how you're doing in ten mintes.

Hang in there..

HAHAHAHAHA.

*falls on floor twitching & laughing hysterically*

Derek, you dont tell someone THAT in this situation

Best of luck buddy, be sure to ask your doctor if he's giving you the reversible operation. My father had his done a few years back and his isnt reversible, but in the past years they've made a new procedure that is. So be sure to ask!

Well, Wraith is now officially an Absent Fleet. Chief, can I still have that valet job in Galcom HQ? My boys will be out for a while..

Cripes Tyrn... OUCH... I still remember the first time I got my lil' buddy caught in my zipper. I was only five at the time. Still damn near brings me to tears.

I ve never prayed for someones nut before... In fact I dont pray much at all.... maybe I will call my Mom, she prays for anything... I'm pretty sure this will be her first nut though.

Take care bud. Keep em on ice.

Cheers

Update

Appears to be another wall tear in the right vas deferens. I say another because the same thing happened ten years ago in a rather intense raquette (never can remember exactly how to spell that) ball game (we won BTW). We THINK that it must not have healed as strongly and that my recent hike in physical activity (yoga) may have opened the old wound. Anyway, thank heavens for pain killers...speaking of which I need to drop one more post and go lie down.

PS

Thanks everyone, you're a great bunch!

[ 02-27-2002, 11:44: Message edited by: Tyrn ]