all quiet on the Gammulan front

J.Smith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

quote:

looks to me like the gammulans got tired of getting their a$$ kicked. Why else would our fleet be so quiet? if you guys have any other ideas, let's hear them

[rp]Ohh, Newby, sorry it took so long to respond to this thread, but I normally do not look into the weaker races areas. That is for my spies etc, but when this caught my attention, I just had to respond.

What ass kicking are you talking about? I really want to hear this yarn, should be fun to hear it.

If you wish, come into Gammulan space, the Patrol fleet will take care of your yearning for glory, and will give you the glorious death that you seem to be seeking.

Otherwise, sit in you little patrol zones and myself and the Diplomacy fleet will come to you, it will be OUR pleasure to again, give you the glorious death that you seem to be seeking. We will be there, at some point, there are so many systems to conquer.

Watch your front, watch your 6, because we might be there, if you are not careful, your ships will be blown right out from under you before you realize that we are there. And that would not be any fun for us at all. No glory in an opponent without skills, or no chance to fight back.[/rp]

Just taking some time to look over the board thoroughy, and found this in my travels, and of course, just HAD to respond.

Have fun with it!! LOL

[rp]Yeah and BTW wraith, make sure u have as much goodies as u can fill in the cargo bay 'cuz when your destroyed I'm gonna have all those goodies installed on my ship plus sell off any extras for cash. U guys boast on how big your fleet is when most of your members seemed to vanish without a trace and not care anymore.[/rp]

quote:

Its like a morgue out there

[rp]Which will be the remains of your so called ragtag fleet.[/rp]

Don't forget you'll have those insurgents to deal with.

[ 12-13-2002, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Outlaw ]