Roll Call

Bandus

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HI all.... One time forum and Wraith Fleet member here. You don't REMEMBER me?!! Well that isn't surprising.... SC was going through one of his total wipes of the forums shortly after my joining.

I held out till BCMG to reregister. Was thinking about reapplying for the Wraithers.

Oh and I think some thought needs to go into a new password for access to Wraith HQ's fleet forum... I noticed a topic a few days ago about tactics that was only to be posted there. I was able to access it using the old passcode. HeHe

Have fun and hope to hear from all you Wraithers soon.

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

Welcome John. Regarding the above, it shouldn't really matter if you ARE a geniune Wraither, should it? Though IMO you're right it wouldn't hurt to be updated.

Of course I'm still a Wraither! Wouldn't want to be anything else. Will see about reapplying in the next few days..... Any advice on where I'm needed the most?

quote:

Originally posted by John Starkill:

Of course I'm still a Wraither! Wouldn't want to be anything else. Will see about reapplying in the next few days..... Any advice on where I'm needed the most?

Current policy is that all recruits are joined to the Wraith Wing and as need/merit dictates Wraith Wing members will be reassigned to other wings. Those reassigments will be temporary/permanent based on need/merit as well.