MP and sharing technical data

Tyrn

This morning I did what some here may consider to be impossible and my first thought was to post here and give details...bragging rights and all that. My second thought was, hey you idiot, this gives SOG and Wraith a great advantage in MP so don't go shooting your mouth off.

So, now I ask you my fellow Wraithers...how much information should we post here when keeping that info quiet gives us an edge in MP?

[ 03-19-2003, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

Actually I got into Fleetops!!! And its still all there, so you could use that and point everyone in that direction if you want.

WHQ is still a
really
nice site to visit, images etc...

I can get into FleetOps just fine too but the problem is that there is no longer a link to the secured Fleet forums from there or anywhere else that I can find. If someone has a link to those forums and they are indeed still functioning, send me the link [email protected], there's data there that I'd like to salvage if possible.

quote:

Originally posted by Bandus:

Tyrn, maybe you can find some help (I don't know HTML) and convert the SOG web page your working on into the main Wraith website?

I wouldn't want to take that dramatic a step quite yet but if it comes down to that I think I have the drive space to do that.

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

Oh? I thought FleetOPs at WHQ was the secured fleet forums?? Afterall, cmdrs need a password to get in...

Turns out that Mozilla and the flash page in question do not play well together. I will be including a direct link to the old private Wraith Forums from within the secured area on the SOG site later this afternoon.

The Fleetops forum is still up. I just posted in there in the NEWS section.

The Wraith HQ is still being hosted by my old ISP. I had forgotten that . Wraith HQ will be moved to my DSL ISP by this sunday.

• 2 weeks later...