Boo!

Whisper

Hey!

After an extremely long hiatus from all things BC, I purchased BCMG about a week ago. I'll try to be a little more involved now in fleet buissness, if I'm still welcome. Bugging out like that wasn't what I had in mind...but shite happens. Long, dull story. I'm not expecting to stay in charge of Wraith FIghter Command, and it doesn't look like there's been much intrest in fighter pilots anyways. Oh well. I left my sig off to denote my amiguous status.

So, am I welcome back, Tac?

Long time no see bud!

Pretty much nothing has happened since you left. And you beat me to the game, Im still waiting for a copy to appear on my local gamestore

Nothing much? Well, then, if it's okay...

rp/

"Sir! Reporting for duty, sir!"

"What? Who are...oh yes, I remember now. Didn't you go MIA or something?"

"Sir, on route from my last mission I...ah...got lost, sir. The Navitron comp was disabled. I...er...mistook it for a microwave oven."

"Well, that explains that messege from the chief engineer about cheese and tomato sauce in the circuit boards. You may...do whatever it is that you did, Commander...Whiny? Wipe-it?"

"Whisper, sir. Commander Whisper."

"Right. Whatever. Dismissed."

/rp

quote:

Originally posted by Whisper:

Nothing much? Well, then, if it's okay...

rp/

"Sir! Reporting for duty, sir!"

"What? Who are...oh yes, I remember now. Didn't you go MIA or something?"

"Sir, on route from my last mission I...ah...got lost, sir. The Navitron comp was disabled. I...er...mistook it for a microwave oven."

"Well, that explains that messege from the chief engineer about cheese and tomato sauce in the circuit boards. You may...do whatever it is that you did, Commander...Whiny? Wipe-it?"

"Whisper, sir. Commander Whisper."

"Right. Whatever. Dismissed."

/rp

LOL...welcome home, can you grill salmon with that thing?

• 2 weeks later...