Wraith Fleet Pinboard

Supreme Cmdr

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I formally announce that Wraith Fleet is again open for business.

The wraith fleet website has been relocated here, and is in the process of being reconstructed, complete with itÔÇÖs own secure forums.

In the meantime, Wraith fleet members will make use of ISSÔÇÖs secure forums for classified discussions and will receive SpecOps and multiplayer training via the infamous CIOPS directorate of Administration and Training, as well as access to the ISS classified tactical database up to level 2 (more than any other Galcom fleet), which has been specially expanded and enhanced for this purpose.

Wraith operatives are required to operate in the most hostile of environments, surgically taking out hardened and well-protected targets deep behind enemy lines using stealth, advanced tactics and state-of-the-art equipment and weaponry.

Their efforts save thousands of lives every day by destroying key enemy communication and command infrastructure and neutralising key personnel, denying those who would harm us the ability to fight.

Are you up to the challenge?

Guest Remo Williams

Very nice Ben, Marc job well done. Now its time to find and train an FL for Wraith. I already have someone in mind, hopefully Wraith will be able to function on her own again after the FL is assigned.

Still a bit of work to do (especially on the website), but we're up to the stage where we can start taking people in, training them and giving them missions. The plan is to recruit people to the fleet, train them up and have it functioning well within the ranking structure as outlined in the Wraith Fleet Charter, then whoever shows the most promise and dedication from within it's ranks will be offered leadership (you remember the proposal I sent you a while ago?).

I also considered the option of handing over leadership directly to someone appropriately skilled (with someone in mind) and discussed that possibility with that individual, but they felt that they didn't have the time to take on such a role and were happy where they were.

If you have someone else in mind who you think would be appropriate, then by all means.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

then whoever shows the most promise and dedication from within it's ranks will be offered leadership (you remember the proposal I sent you a while ago?).

If you have someone else in mind who you think would be appropriate, then by all means.

Sure I do Ben it was well thought out I still support you to that end. I'll send you a PM with what I have in mind in the next couple days there is no hurry.

Thanks for all the effort you and your troops have put into helping Wraith Ben.

Remo Out!