Roll Call

Supreme Cmdr

Stormshadow, you are not in the fleet dB, so you have to re-register. Anyone answering a roll call should ensure that they are either in the fleet dB and if not, go register and wait for approval by the leaders.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Captain Reed reporting for duty sir. It is late but I have noticed that a lot of others have been doing this even though the request for roll call has been issued over a month ago.

Suggestion: I think there should be a monthly roll call. This would reduce the amount of problems with inactive members still showing up as active in the fleet database.

• 2 weeks later...

well my suggestion in this matter is make him an exception and allow him to check in when he can.

And when I say check in when he can I mean almost each time he has a chance given the fact that he won't be checking in on request. For example: If J.Smith is capable of checking in at the end of the month, but can't check in say a month from now then he would check in when he can. But if he can check in again two weeks from now then that would help us to keep track of him and the times that he would be available.

Or another idea would be that if he can tell us when he isn't going to be available. Then we don't have to keep wondering.

So Dreada, you have a decision to make and I don't know if any way you go with this decision if it will be a good one. So good luck.

I thought my copy was registered the only reason I have net access right now is cause I'm in port but only for a couple of days. Out at sea, it's a fifty fifty shot to wheter or not I'll have web access, and definatly not for actually playing the game. But i have bot BCM and UC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...