Passing of Command

Derek, due to RL issues ive been unable to keep up with Wraith in the last 3 months. And its not getting better of late.

I agree Dreada is a good choice to be the Wraith Fleet Leader, he's energetic and is way more active than I am.

I may not post here in the coming month or 2, so in case Dreada is appointed the new Wraith leader...

grats man!

Sorry all for the silence of late. I should be back in a few months Good luck to ye!

quote:

Originally posted by Tac:

Derek, due to RL issues ive been unable to keep up with Wraith in the last 3 months. And its not getting better of late.

I agree Dreada is a good choice to be the Wraith Fleet Leader, he's energetic and is way more active than I am.

I may not post here in the coming month or 2, so in case Dreada is appointed the new Wraith leader...

grats man!

Sorry all for the silence of late. I should be back in a few months Good luck to ye!

Thats OK Tac; there was nothing going on with fleets anyway - until now. Besides, you were already relieved of command. So, now that I know your status, I'm going to make Dreada the leader of Wraith at some point soon.

See you in a few months old reli...I mean, buddy.