New recruits wanting to join, report here

Cartmanbeeps

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get the chance go here and register and I'll approve you registration once it's in. Go ahead and set up your sig like Reed has;

Commander (Name)

GCV (Name of ship)

Wraith Fleet/Wraith HQ(Eterna/Nzone)

"HARD, FAST, FURIOUS...FIRST!"

System Profile Info

To put the graphic in, put the following in replacing () with []

(IMG)http://www.trektospace.com/wraithfleet/Images/Anim_Wraith1.gif(/IMG)

Welcome aboard, it's good to see someone joining the sneakiest Fleet in GalCom!

No problem to me (indeed I'm happy of your choice since Wraith fleet is more in need of personnel than Prime...I know I shouldn't say this, but....).

Just be sure to post your change of mind in the Prime Fleet's section as well.

There must be a misunderstood in my post, I was saying that your fleet can count few member but all of great quality and that new members can find a place only if they can keep up with those standards. I doesn't mean to offend anyone nor to say that you will be lowering the quality of the fleet to gain more commanders.

You're doing a great work and I'm sure you'll carry on with it.

Maybe "ENFORCE" was not the right word, I dunno, I'm not natural english speaking....I would mean preserve; since now you're the best Galcom fleet for spec-ops (since it's your main scope)...

However I apologize if I offend anyone or hurted somebody sensibility.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

This is my first post on these boards cause I wanted to join a fleet. You guys sound good to me and I like the name also. Well I only had the game for a few days and done the tutorial and just did all kind of crazy stuff but I really wanted to try some MP with people. If you guys are active once in a While I would like to join.

• 1 month later...

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

It'd be cool to have a Scot in the fleet, mp etc AND in my timezone!

I'm german, nearly the same timezone

I'd love to join Wraith Fleet first I tought about those EarthCOM or how it's called. But....

I tihnk Wraith Fleet is more my style

--Thanks--

Ok, posting a request to join here =D, I have plenty of time to play Multiplay to answer your question Dreada, and my game has been registered since I got it back in may..just recently found out it had a multi-player =p.

Well, the "register your game" link also provides instructions on how to link to your registration page and include that link in your sig. You get a "few" courtesy posts but after that, if you have failed to provide the required info, things get kinda hairy.