2005 season

J.Smith

Guest Remo Williams

The Wraith FL created "Team Shadow" for Wraith, which team do you wish to keep, or do you guys have enough members for two teams?

The entire Fleet will be playing as Team Shadow. Since I didn't see a Fleet using the name of their Fleet, I though I'd come up with something that representated what Wraith Fleet was about. If that was not the intention, we can change it accordingly.

Guest Remo Williams

Ok I deleted the second team from GHQ. Remember guys the deadline is April 1st to get your team registered, and players joined to the team at GHQ. On that date I'll be removing all teams that do not have the league minimum of three players. That way the other teams can start issuing challenges to start MP competition this year.

Your team is still empty. Use the 'Join Team' link in the fleet menu (on the right hand side of the Galcom HQ home page) to add yourself to Team Shadow. Only 2 days left

Come on, guys! Last chance today! Each person who wants to be on the Wraith Fleet team (Shadow) has to register not only at Galcom HQ, but also rester in Team Shadow, using the steps I described in my last post above.

Ben, if you chose a joining password for Team shadow, now would be a good time to tell it to your troops

• 2 weeks later...

Why doesn't one (or two) of you create an AAE and join team Spectre? They're struggling for numbers at the moment. You wouldn't need to supply three regular commanders, since they already have two members.

Guest Remo Williams

Good idea Ben! You guys are more than welcome to join a team still as I posted else where. No need in setting out a year and miss all the fun we're starting to have.

Think of it as on the job training for when you have your own team to compete with. Things will probably be a little different next season anyway so were not so dependant on a balanced system while the fleets are so short on MP particapants, or maybe not. This season could be the one that gets it all going don't know only time will tell.

I have not seen any registration in the fleet database for Spectre. After J.smith contacted me in the MP game and told me he wanted to join Spectre as an AAE I looked for a couple days then gave up.

J.Smith, you have to be registered officially with 3000AD Database before you are accepted to the various other fleet forums.

I wish I could get my man Munch straightened out but would ya'll give this guy a hand and I'll approve him toot sweet for ya.

I suppose I will need a pm from someone I know telling me what his AAE handle is.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by J.Smith:

I've registered with Spectre fleet under my own SN, I'm on loan for this season

Thanks for registering to play with the Spectre team this season. So you just want your personal stats placed in your Wraith AE profile in the fleet DB for the season instead of creating a second AE in Spectre Fleet?

Guest Remo Williams

All the step to join a team are listed in the League Handbook. If your going to use and AAE to join team Spectre instead of your primary AE make sure you register it to the fleet DB so I can keep track of your personal stats for the season.