2005 season

J.Smith

• 1 month later...

YO can we make a team now or not??

I looked at Galacom.net and I did not see any thing about a Wraith team.

(if there is a wrath team open now tell me other wise I would like permission from Wraith fleet to join the Prime fleet team)

(I talked to Remo, he said I could if you guys did not get a team together)

Remo was talking about Spectre Fleet Team, the AAEs team.

You'll not be able to join Team Alpha (the official Prime Fleet team) because you're not a Prime member.

So if you're authorized Spectre Fleet Team is what you'll have to join.

of course, I'm sure Ramis wouldn't object if wraith Commanders joined team Spectre as an AAE as well...

Good news, Ben. Demolition will have some fresh faces to face

Team Wraith used to to be listed at Galcom HQ as only having one member, DarkCommander, and now it is listed as having no members at all. Anything wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I still see only Jsmith registered there. I generally use the invite member feature to add people to my teams, it's simpler and clearer that way.

I have issued a challenge to team Wraith from Demolition, I hope you'll have your membership situation sorted out by the weekend after next

I could help you out with that, if you like (basic team administration, that is)

No, no, apart from on the battlefield, of course

It took me a little while to figure my way around the team management system, so I thought I could save you some trouble there.

Just want to get you guys up and running so as many teams and players as possible can get involved. More teams = more variety = more fun, don't you think?