Fleet Promotions

Ben Zwycky

Commander Case has successfully graduated Command School and is hearby the first member of Wraith to be promoted to Level 2 Security clearance. He is now authorised to take part in competitive fleet mp activity.

Congratulations, Commander Case, you may now choose your wing assignment.

What's it to be- Wraith Special Operations Group, SIN Wing, Wraith fighter command or Wraith Marine Corps?

Thank you Strategic Cmdr. Zwycky.

After careful consideration I have decided to request an assignment with Wraith Special Operations Group.

I am looking forward to the continuing challenges that I will be facing.

Your request is approved- you have been assigned to the WSOG in the fleet database, please modify your signature accordingly (i.e. replace 'Wraith Fleet Academy' With 'Wraith Special Operations Group')

• 2 weeks later...

Wraith's members have been busy. Commander Case has been promoted to Level 3 security clearance, Commander Ixos became the second Wraith member to be cleared to Level 2, with Commander Lerad Rasan hot on his heels, receiving level 2 clearance a matter of hours later. Congratulations, all of you.

Commander Case, you may choose to move up to a heavy carrier should you so wish and plan the redecoration of the quarters and office that are being prepared for you at Wraith HQ.

Commanders Ixos and Rasan, congratulations on graduating from the Academy, you may now choose your assignment within Wraith.

What's it to be- Wraith Special Operations Group, SIN Wing, Wraith fighter command or Wraith Marine Corps?

Thank you sir!

I look forward to having 'a place of my own' onboard Wraith Station. I have submitted the proper paperwork to transfer myself and crew to a Megaron class Heavy Carrier.

Commander Lerad Rasan has become the second Wraith commander to reach level 3 security clearance. You can now choose to move up to a heavy carrier, and begin planning out the personalisation of your spacious new office and quarters on the station.

Congratulations!

• 1 month later...

Commander Ixos has become the third Commander of WRaith's new generation to reach level 3 security clearance. Commander Ixos, you may now choose to move up to a heavy carrier should you so wish, and once the renovations to the residential deck of Wraith HQ are complete, you can move into your own quarters and offices there.

Congratulations, Commander Ixos!

Through his dedication to the fleet, Commander Case of the Echelon has earned promotion to Level 4 Security Clearance and is hereby promoted to leader of the Wraith Special Operations Group.

Congratulations, Commander Case, on your achievement. Galcom's enemies will have no idea what hit them

As has already been mentioned over here, for being the first member of Wraith to surpass 30,000EP, Commander Case has been promoted to Wraith Fleet Leader. His database access has been suitably adjusted, as well as his access at Wraith HQ.

Commander Case, please adjust your signature accordingly and serve in your new post with the honour and energy you have shown so far.

• 2 months later...

After taking part in a successful mission against the Insurgents, I am proud to promote Commander Ixos to Level 4 Security Clearance.

Your involvement in this mission was much appreciated, and of great value to our cause.

I wish you many more successful missions, and further growth inside of Wraith Fleet.

• 2 months later...
Guest Devin Long

I am very sorry and apologize for my absent. My comp fritz, and found out i had a forged version of windows.... but now I am up to date, everything is fine, no viruses, everything is perfect and I am ready for my first assignment... which i have been waiting for ... so just let me know now what to do... the only thing i need to do is get TS again and then I should be back up to date.!

Devin

Guest Devin Long

Ok, um Ben was trying to get with me, but it seems now he has gone for a few... Would like to know if I can begin without him, or do I need to wait?!

Devin, inbound PM, check you inbox.

Also,

Please leave this thread clear of non-promotion related posts in the future. There are other Wraith threads that are better suited for general communications. The best of all is probably a PM which I will see before a forum post anyway.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Commander Devin Long has successfully graduated Command School and has been promoted to Level 2 Security clearance. He is now authorised to take part in competitive fleet multiplayer activities.

Excellent job Commander Devin. You may now choose your wing assignment.

Wraith Special Operations Group, SIN Wing, Wraith fighter command or Wraith Marine Corps?

Let me know here, and I will process your request immediately.

Guest Devin Long

Thank you very much Case, and everyone else! It is an exiting time for me, and things can only get better from here! I proudly Accept my New Status and request for Wraith Fighter Command!

Devin

Request granted, and Fleet DB updated accordingly. Welcome to Wraith Fighter Command.

We will have an office and quarters available for you shortly at Wraith HQ. Contact me for more details on this.

You may also update your sig accordingly.