Multiplayer... Meee waaant Soome

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

I started to do it myself.. but..

Derek or someone with a Phat Pipe..

Could you toss up a multiplayer server that focuses on a single solar system type action oriented combat setting? Where we can get in there and throw Down!

I am itchin to meet on the battlefield with some O' You Blokes...

For sure later today once i get back to my house I am going to toss up the default mutiplayer sinario as an internet server. Hopeflly we can get some mad Marine Team Combat action etc etc etc..

I just LOVE this game

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

btw...

My appologies for posting this in the wrong forum. For some reason I just didnt see this forum when i looked for a multiplayer one...

quote:

For sure later today once i get back to my house I am going to toss up the default mutiplayer sinario as an internet server. Hopeflly we can get some mad Marine Team Combat action etc etc etc..

for sure matey i love the mp feature in UC too bad there aren't alot of servers and players as for one system? umm i had a look in the mp settings i only seen one mp universe so i don't think it's possible unless someone makes something like that.

quote:

Originally posted by TheRedComet:

quote:

for sure matey i love the mp feature in UC too bad there aren't alot of servers and players as for one system? umm i had a look in the mp settings i only seen one mp universe so i don't think it's possible unless someone makes something like that.

Of course its possible. That universe has space and planetary regions.