XFire - Instant Messenger For Gamers

To all XFire users who like to use BCMG, I have added Battlecruiser Millennium Gold to the ini file. Just copy this to the end of ua_plugin.ini:

[4310]

LongName=Battlecruiser Millennium Gold Single Player

ShortName=bcmgsp

Icon=uc.ico

LauncherDirKey=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE3000adBattlecruiser Millennium Goldpath

LauncherExe=bcm.exe

LauncherPasswordArgs=

Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% %UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%

ServerStatusType=ASE

CanBeUpForGame=FALSE

[4311]

LongName=Battlecruiser Millennium Gold Multiplayer

ShortName=bcmgmp

Icon=uc.ico

LauncherDirKey=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE3000adBattlecruiser Millennium Goldpath

LauncherExe=bcmg.exe

LauncherPasswordArgs=+password "%UA_GAME_HOST_PASSWORD%"

LauncherNetworkArgs="+connect %UA_GAME_HOST_NAME%:%UA_GAME_HOST_PORT% %UA_LAUNCHER_PASSWORD_ARGS%"

Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% /c /w1 +connect %UA_GAME_HOST_NAME%:%UA_GAME_HOST_PORT% /w1

ServerStatusType=ASE

CanBeUpForGame=TRUE

After editing, start XFire and go to Tools -> Find installed software... and you should have BCMG working with XFire

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XFire was just updated. Users who like to use BCMG should change the above edit to get BCMG to work with XFire. Just copy this to the end of ua_plugin.ini:

[3000]

LongName=Battlecruiser Millennium Gold Single Player

ShortName=bcmgsp

Icon=uc.ico

LauncherExe=bcm.exe

LauncherPasswordArgs=

Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% %UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%

ServerStatusType=ASE

CanBeUpForGame=FALSE

[3001]

LongName=Battlecruiser Millennium Gold Multiplayer

ShortName=bcmgmp

Icon=uc.ico

LauncherExe=bcmg.exe

LauncherPasswordArgs=+password "%UA_GAME_HOST_PASSWORD%"

LauncherNetworkArgs="+connect %UA_GAME_HOST_NAME%:%UA_GAME_HOST_PORT% %UA_LAUNCHER_PASSWORD_ARGS%"

Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% /c /w1 +connect %UA_GAME_HOST_NAME%:%UA_GAME_HOST_PORT% /w1

ServerStatusType=ASE

CanBeUpForGame=TRUE

As you remember, if you want to launch the game from the Servers tab you should edit UC Launch part of the ini like this:

Both BCMG and UC launch in the window in this edit. If you don't like to play in the window, just del "/w1" from the lines.

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Papi:

XFire was just updated. Users who like to use BCMG should change the above edit to get BCMG to work with XFire. Just copy this to the end of ua_plugin.ini:

Why is this necessary? Xfire has native support for both BCMG and UC. What am I missing?

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Papi:

Why is this necessary? Xfire has native support for both BCMG and UC. What am I missing?

XFire does not have native support for BCMG, only for UC.

• 7 months later...

BUMP!!

XFire has now support for group chat.

And don't forget to join to 3000ad group of friends!

Just search for 3000ad username and request to be added in the buddy list.

I've created 3000ad group chat room. I'll invite you one by one when ever I see you online.

Remember to add the chat room in your favourites, so that you can see it the next time you log into XFire.