To "Kahn"

Sorry dude...it was my first time in MP, and well, it was a good battle. What was up with showing up in a fighter after the first kill? You knew I was still in the Cruiser, right?

To anyone else reading this...I got two lucky noob kills on him last night on Server 2 (it was LAGGGY too).

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

hehe, I was thinking the same thing. n00bs, what can you do?

Well, I can tell you. Now, please stand here. See this button? The one with Open Door? Well, let me press it for you. The one next to it with Open Airlock? Nah, that's nothing, just ignore it. It's for the door that-a-way.

Anyway, now that the door is open. Just get in there. I'd come with you but I have some other things to do.

Anyway, Now, I'll just press on it again, yes it closes the door. Now, I'll just press the other one, with open airlock. Bye bye, supreme commander

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag

(Please note that events and names are not necessarily actual or even real)

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

whoa!!!!! Wody, where the HELL have you been?!?!

Well, I've been waiting around this eehmmm 'door' for somebody to come by, for a few months, then I went to the store a lot, and got rewarded with a copy of Universal Combat, even take it to bed with me, but that's just cause I got another computer there for UC.

And then I just stood here again practicing, open, close, open close, it's so fascinating.

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag