Where are other MP players please help!!!

Guest giulianross

Yeah, I was shocked too. I checked the servers to make sure they weren't sweating bullets. They were just fine and pinging along at around 40ms (from me that is) which is the norm.

I even logged on the server and flew around for a bit observing what they were doing. There were a bunch of new people on there, some with handles I didn't even recognize.

quote:

Originally posted
by Supreme Commander:

I can only wonder what the feeling must be like when someone like, say, Parias or spacePhish, is happily playing on a server, keeping within the rules (now there's a stretch ) and some notable and notorious folks like Akira or Rattler, show up. I mean, just think for a moment how cool that would (depending on whose side you're on). Or better, yet, when you see, in your Tacscan, the GCV-Warmonger, indicating that I had logged on. I can only imagine it being the coolest thing. Remember Top Gun, when Viper went up and Maverick and co didn't even know? I think the response was ...oh shit, its Viper!!. Just think about that for a minute and those who think that creating chaos is OK, will immeditely see who cool it would be to have an established and notorious character. hehe, I can just hear it in the chat lobby (every server will have a chat lobby where gamers can hang out before actually playing. This is also like a waiting area if the server is full and people are waiting for others to drop etc) "....hehe, I was minding my own business terrorizing Parias and some other newbie when before you knew it, Akira showed up and it was curtains for me". or "...yeah, but I got Rattler, he didn't see it coming 'cause he was more concerned about that brand new shield"

Guest Remo Williams

Wow, now thats digging up history Quasar. Sure do miss those days and people. Hopefully some day they'll return and give us all hell in MP. I can see Parias now on his bridge barking orders out to his crew of garden gnomes LOL!