Any UCSE player out there?

I know that the fleet multiplayer is taking place in UCAWA but my problem is I skipped over it

So is there anyone, either in a fleet or not, that wants to do multiplayer in UCSE? If so, post what times you can be on and lets get something going

As for me, I can be on anytime during the day between 12:30pm to 8:00pm Eastern and anytime after midnight.

[ 10-29-2006, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

I can usually be online from 6.30-8pm GMT (13.30-1500 Eastern) any day except Monday. What I do during that time varies, so ask Sho or Eclipse for my IM info and we could arrange to meet up every so often.

Hello!

I JUST got UC:SE and it should be here in a few days!

I'm avaiable After 6pm PST (-7 GMT) and most of the day on Sundays.

Until then!

Fox

P.S. Keep an Eye on GCQL I'm always on there!

quote:

Originally posted by Eon Hawk:

I know that the fleet multiplayer is taking place in UCAWA but my problem is I skipped over it

The multiplayer world in UCSE is the same as in UCAWA. For this reason, unless you want the added missions, graphics and audio updates in UCSE, there is little reason to get UCSE over UCAWA. Which is why the fleets are using UCAWA (AFAIK) instead of UCSE because not everyone upgraded to that version thus far and thats why I have one or two official UCAWA servers still running for now.

UCSE is just like a Gold version of a product e.g. BCM, BCM Gold, UC, UC Gold. I only called is Special Edition because "Universal Combat - A World Apart Gold" was too long.

Yea SC, I know. It's just that I like having all the latest and greatest(which by the way, UCSE is really nice).

Just wish that it could be backwards compatable with UCAWA when it comes to multiplayer but I do understand that it's not possable since the networking code is different.

I am sure more people will get UCSE over time which will mean more people to play with in multiplayer