Trying to get in...!

Guest Devin Long

Guest Devin Long

Hello everyone, I am a new face to all, at least in the online community here! I've been jogging along with my duties Universal Combat, and am now trying to expand my abilities towards the online un-artificial world. Only problem is that I am unable to find any servers... I know I might be new to the community here, but I am a great interceptor and recon pilot, and I believe this could be the beginning of a new era!

Devin L.

Email: [email protected]

ICQ# 9733866

there are a number of fleets eager for new members wanting to get involved in online activities, and have access to servers not visible to the public. Choose carefully and

[RP] don't believe a word those Insurgent recruiters tell you [/rp]

Interceptor and recon... hmm...

Have a look here . Specifically, take a quick read through our charter.

As Ben stated most MP takes place from within the fleets as organized matches and Fleet practice sessions.

PM me if you want more info.

You go with Shohashi and company and you'll be eating mud for the rest of your natural life.

Not to mention if you get caught by the police, oh well, they won't come to your rescue. In fact, they'll leave you high and dry.

Ain't that right... Shohashi?

Did I forget to mention that Shohashi will also come to your house wearing a drill sergeants uniform, carrying a big stick, and two females just to wipe ya into shape?

Oh I better stop