RESCUE SUPREME COMMANDER

Gerry

I WROTE TWICE ALREADY ABOUT THIS MISSION, HOW CAN I FINISHED IT? I WAS TOLD TO SHUT OFF CAPS LOCK, I DID BUT I STILL GET A MISSION FALIURE. I TRIED TO TOW THE STOLEN SHUTTLE TO GALCOM HQ, STILL MISSION FALIURE. ALSO EVEY TIME I BOARD THE STATION IT BLOWS UP A COUPLE OF MINUTES AFTER THAT. IT IS ALREADY IN GALCOM HANDS. WHY IT BLOWS UP? THEY ANSWERED TO THIS QUESTIONS BEFORE, BUT WHEN I LOOK FOR THE REPLY IN NEW COMMANDERS, I CAN'T FIND MY TOPIC. LIKE SOMEONE ERASE IT. I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE REPETING TOPICS, BUT I HAVN'T GOT MY ANSWER YET. CAN SOME ONE HELP OUT AND TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON. THANK YOU.

capslock stuck? it's hard on the eyes to read that. As to your question, look for other topics along the same lines as yours, and reread your mission instruction.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

ICV-Eclipse

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."

Gerry, I'm going to explain this as calmly as possible. Writing in all-caps is the same as screaming when you're typing over the internet. It's pretty rude, and uncalled for. If you're not intending to come across as screaming, then I suggest not typing in all caps in your next post.

quote:

I WAS TOLD TO SHUT OFF CAPS LOCK, I DID BUT I STILL GET A MISSION FALIURE.

Oh man, I'm not going to touch that one with a 10 foot pole. I'd probably break down laughing.

Actually, since I'm in a good mood, I guess I'll try. When you were told to turn off caps, the guy meant to do it WHEN YOU POSTED. As I said above, typing in all caps is the same as screaming. So please, take a chill-pill, calm down, and then maybe we'll help you out.

------------------

Parias

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"I took this job because I just really love to blow sh*t up!"

Yep, Parias, that was I that told him to turn off his Caps-Lock and maybe he'd get somewhere up here. Little did I know that he would apply that advise to the game. ....Doh!

Gerry, I'll laugh WITH you on this one. smile.gif

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Old Age and Treachery will ALWAYS win out over Youth and Exuberance!"