Locating artifacts -

Eclipse

I haven't posted in here for ages. But tothe point, how can I tell if a ship has an artifact on it. I really hate blowing up every ship in the sector and picking through the debris. It makes me quite unpopular smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

I'm unsure if it does since I've never seen any ships with artifacts on them. Could be that they are just cloaked, however I just was wanting to know what to look for to designate the ship as an artifact carrier.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

First the Aritifacts must be activated in the script/ACM ye be currently enjoying. Read yer CommLog, not every bit of info appears on the screen.

Second ye has to find the ship that has the artifact - like TOD1-M1/1 of latest BC ACM.

Third do as Den Dee pointed out and ye should be able to determine if the ship currently targeted is carry an Artifact.

Artifacts are only avail in ACM mode or in a script you or someone developed via der GBS.

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 03-01-2000).]

Guest aramike01

Furthermore, you can script them in if you dare attempt the GBS. Good for training purposes too: Put artifact on ship. Find ship. Figure out what's different about ship in CVD. wink.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Chief Security Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, New America Starbase

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer, Spectre Fleet

Thank you for your replies, all I needed to know was that the artifacts are listed in the ships inventory, the rest I already knew. GBS.... I'm not sure I've studied enough about that to even begin scripting.....yet. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

[This message has been edited by Eclipse (edited 03-01-2000).]