Fuel

Rod_G

OK Commanders,

Dum question. I have spent the last to or three days rereading manual and sreaching this site for info. I have down loaded to 2.09v and I love this game. I have a lot to learn.

Right now I have run out of fuel for my reactor and I am not sure how to refuel? Any help would be apprectiated. Forgive me for such a I am obvious question I am sure. And where can I find the version control file?

------------------

Thanks Com. Ryker

BCC Olympus II

RTFM again smile.gif then buy Radine.

How are you geting here? From the Launch page? If so, the next page (with the Battlecruiser pic) is the home page. On the right is a list of links. Click "Downloads" and scan down for the Version control file. http://www.bc3000ad.com/files/bc3kver.html is the direct link.

Other help? Expand Tips and Tricks forum to the entire year. Lots of good tips in there. See my (shameless plug for me) thread "Cheat Sheet" for upgrading immediately at the beginning of the game.

Anything else?

One point of contention though. What's BCC in your signature?

------------------

Commander Chavik

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, Starstation Destiny

ICV Phoenix

Official BC3K Tester

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

Well I'm a newbie too, but the first thing I did was make a lot of money with tradcom, so I know how to get fuel. You simply dock at a starbase, go to tradcom, then to normal minerals, then buy some plutonium. Good Hunting.

------------------

Commander Zeke Stone,

TCS Guardian

Thre are better methods of gaining cash, search the boards, you never know what might turn up smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

Guest aramike01

*cough* Tips Forum *cough*

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

Hey Comdr's I am confused. I upgraded my reactor and bought more fuel (thanks for the help). I a major battle a glacom I ran out once again. I got back to headquarters bought more fuel yet when I lunched I am completely dead in space I have no power "0" none. What's up with that? I have made several upgrades and have used my shuttle to attempt to go to ploaris yet my shuttle will not go through the jump gates. I don't understand any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks

------------------

Thanks Com. Ryker

Olympus II

"Defending The Weak"

Read the manual, it explains the procedure for going through jumpgates manually and on autopilot. Also did you remember to buy Radine and check and see if everything is repaired?

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

Ok, I spent last night and most of the mornign sreach the archives and looking through the manual looking for the answer to why my shuttle I am piloting will not go through a jump gate. I must be missing something here. I hate to appear like a dum newbie but I could use some help here either where in the manual it discusses this or from one of the veterans out there.

Thanks

Guest Den Dee

Well well.... look, u CAN keep on asking those Qs, but u better DO read through the stuff... but not "desperately searching for an answer", but... casually..? or smth :-) Say, if i get some new vehicle to drive, i take just as much pleasure in reading the manual...like a book, u see? - as in driving the thing itself. As for your immediate Q, to jump on a shuttle, press J till it shows u the nav objects when u press < or >, choose the right one, press F a time or two, so that the FP /flight path/ indicator points u to it, and then engage the autopilot. it will jump :-) hope this helps ;-)

Den Dee, Commanders Village Keeper

Spectre Fleet

Sanctuary Storage Facility

ICV KPY3EHIIITEPH

ICQ 11599032