Keyboard problems after Patch Application

Guest antonizick

Guest antonizick

I recently patched my game (2.09 I believe) and I've found I can no longer accelerate time, it was working fine before the patch.

Anybody else having this problem?

I also cannot match the speed of my target in combat as the manual states. I never tried this before the patch so I can't say if thats related.

Anybody else having this problem?

------------------

http://antonizick.homepage.com/

Time acceleration has been disabled since v2.08. I dunno about matching speed, never used it.

------------------

CMDR GREG MILLER (GMAN)

ORION FLEET

ACTING FLEET XO

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - SARK

ICQ 64202480

'The righteous care about justice for all,

but the wicked have no such concern.'

[email protected]

Guest antonizick

Prehaps I should have been more explicit. I've read the manual. (That's how I knew about the feature)

Sec 8.7 Keyboard commands.....

MATCH CURRENT TARGET'S SPEED SHIFT+`

Sec 12.0 Flight Controlls & Dynamics

You can match the current CVD targetÔÇÖs speed by using the [CTRL+`] command..... The match target speed command has no effect when the

autopilot is off.

I've tried to get this to work in the BC, Shuttle, and Inteceptor all to no avail. Why does the manual state that it dosn't work with autopilot off? Isn't that when you would want it? I've tried in all airfcaft with autopilot on and off. I've been watching for the M on my hud but it's never shown up.

The correct command is CTRL+` as stated in the keyboard commands sheet. Those quick ref guides in the online manual, don't appear in the printed version because some of the key commands were changed. The keyboard template is always correct.

Like I said, it works here.