Commanders OLD and NEW read this

carlton150

Just thought i'd make this public for all those New Commanders and some like myself who are not all that new and have been following the game since its release.

Point of note......if you want to insult someone in a friendly manner without causing offence use RP tags. For those of you who dont know what RP tags are I shall demonstrate

If you want to cause serious upset just go ahead and post whatever you like. Like I did......by mistake I hasten to add (no offense was meant). If you want every one to laugh along with you then follow this easy to use example:

{rp on}

The Insurgents are cowardly traiterous scum, they fly ships made from old garbage dumpsters. In their working uniforms they look like Intergalactic Waste Disposal Engineers LOL smile.gif

{rp off}

There, its easy, also a handy hint......dont use profanities, another good tip so that you dont get banned for a week like me.

Some people have told me to keep low this week....but I love to stick my head above the parapet so to speak. I have however learnt a valuable lesson in BB etiquette and protocols. As Uncle Rattler said, and I quote:

quote:

Just remember Gentlemen, And Ladies, "In the twighlight of ones life, when all else is leaving you, and on your death bed, I'm told that even when your last breath is gone and your senses have passed beyond that barrier, GOOD Friends will be the last to Go!"

So all take note of these wise words learnt the hard way.... smile.gif

Apologies to those offended......

------------------

COMMANDER CARLTON

ORION FLEET

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV Deathbringer

ICQ 53203014

"Peace is something you only get when you're dead"

Appologies Accepted Commander Carlton.

(RP)

Now get your sorry posterior out of Insurgent Space before I send "The Phish" out to clean your clock!"

(/RP)

wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"