Adventures in Stupidity

Guest Deathstroke

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

My first ship was destroyed, quite quickly. Of couse ive been a little bad boy my whole life so as I start the game. I instantly Turn around and Blast Galcom to test out the ships weapons oops.. he he he bless Battlecruiser Millenium. can anyone tell me where I can get the BC-3000AD opening movie its bad arse..

P.S. I still do this, just to destroy the station. But now I know to cloak first

Upon learning the game, fully addictive in all it's glory I played the game to long.... for some reason the AE never gets tired, but that doesn't mean you won't.

I was saying just one more dock, then I'll go to bed. Coming up on Galcom... H... Q.... sleepy...

not to much further.... 5.... 4... 3... 2.... 1.

Uuum let's see it's Alt D to dock... Damn what the hell I am in Space .... I look around only moments later to see my ship burst into flames as it ran into Galcom HQ.

Warning: Your AE doesn't get tired, but you do!

I decided to test something out...

I went to Jupiter one day, looking for some fun. I sent a marine, Resnig, a pilot, and a medic down to the transporter room. I hit the DEPLOY button, and they materialize on the invisible surface, standing, doing nothing but chillin with their buddies. I wanted to join them. I went down to the transporter room and thought "Oh, this is gonna be fun!" I press deploy and get a death message. The commanders skin must only have one layer

quote:

Originally posted by dennymala:

Too bad that ours AE cannot have a field suit like marines or even enginers and medics.....

In the old times the captain of a battleship was something like a semi-god in the ships matters and hierarchy.So your AE will not ever use a suit because he/she has no reasons to hide from the enemy,his/her pure sight imposes autority and respect in the hearts of all mortals...

(dont take me seriously... )

quote:

Originally posted by GhostPilot:

quote:

Originally posted by dennymala:

Too bad that ours AE cannot have a field suit like marines or even enginers and medics.....

In the old times the captain of a battleship was something like a semi-god in the ships matters and hierarchy.So your AE will not ever use a suit because he/she has no reasons to hide from the enemy,his/her pure sight imposes autority and respect in the hearts of all mortals...

(dont take me seriously... )

You're right..... seeing a commander on the field surely induct terror in the enemy..... but not on the enviroment radiaton or on the viruses infestation.....

• 3 weeks later...

I topped everyone today. I had a game where I was at 241978 ep's....so what do i do? i decided to delete some of the old sub-group saved games under the main saved game and deleted everything entirely. I'm not your everyday run of the mill moron, but a special unidentified type. Every now and then the train derails and all hell breaks loose. Oh, by the way, SC, I'm going to need you to make a court appearance at my divorce hearing. I need you to explain to the judge that your game is like heroin and that I was temporarily insane when I spent 12 hours playing a game after I got off an 8-hour shift at work. Just tell him that my wife couldn't possibly understand the complexity of the addiction to this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I've been playing since Dec.03 there is no excuse for this one.I was playing Ter/Mil commander in roam mode,taking over every hostile starstation I could find.Then the BIG ONE.Gammula.I cloak and hit hyperdrive,SOP,my CC exits hyperspace...and I ran out of iridium.You guys can guess what happened next.Of course my FE was offduty at the time so he couldn't tell me I had just gone kamikaze.My head hangs in shame.I think I'll go clean an airlck now.

quote:

Originally posted by Raider/Pirate VLAD:

My first ship was destroyed, quite quickly. Of couse ive been a little bad boy my whole life so as I start the game. I instantly Turn around and Blast Galcom to test out the ships weapons oops.. he he he bless Battlecruiser Millenium. can anyone tell me where I can get the BC-3000AD opening movie its bad arse..

P.S. I still do this, just to destroy the station. But now I know to cloak first

I am amazed that I missed this one.

While we were betatesting BCM, I did the exact same thing, attacked Galcom, she didn't shoot back, hey I was friendly right, it was their imagination thatI was shooting and damaging galcom, right?

Well, needless to say, the SC fixed it, as you plainly experienced.

So thank me for you getting your butt fried when you attacked your own base of operations!! LOL

I'm sure someone else would have discovered it if I hadn't, but while Beta testing, we did some pretty stupid stuff, no one would actually do some of the stuff that we did. At least I hope you wouldn't, but then again, this thread seems to be full of them!! LOL

Oh, and before the SC made it so you couldn't, in the Beta, I used to drop my MK3 down into the earths oceans and play submarine, have some great screenshots, puttering around underwater, puttering around half in and half out, etc.

• 1 month later...

I had just captured a space station. a little enemy fighter was bouncing around inside? or between the poles. I selected a missle and fired at it. needless to say, my newly obtained space station blew up ...and being that I was sitting right on top of it with my shields down...i sustained quite a bit of damage. so much in fact, and it happened so fast..all I could do was sit there with a dumb look on my face, while that little fighter(you know, the one I tried to missile)finished me off.