please help

Guest David Gibson

Guest David Gibson

I have a version of BC3000AD created in Feb 1997 and have decided to revisit the game. I cannot find the version number in order to apply an upgrade patch. I have looked in properties but no luck. The patches I downloaded tell me that it can't find the old file.....yes I am in the correct folder etc. I suspect that I am running a pre-version 2 ?? can anyone help/suggest solutions. Best Regards

It will be a UK Version 1.0 from Gametek. Silver Box, right? Anyway, to get version info for it, while in game press CTRL V and it should pop up. Incidently, you will need the UK version 1.0 - version 2.0 patch ($10 upgrade and download cost) and thats providing it's still available. I think it was discontinued some time ago because of some issues. Your best bet is to pick up the Interplay budget version of V2.08 which has been available for some time in our part of the world and then download the 2.08 - 2.09 final.

Good call on dustin the old bird off, and welcome to the war. smile.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

COMMANDING OFFICER, ORION FLEET

COMMANDER, ORION STATION

T.B.G DAYWATCH COMMANDER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV-TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen And Country'

Welcome to the war indeed. If you do have version 2.0 just download 2.0 to 2.08 patch, then the 2.09 patch. Good luck.

------------------

Commander J.Smith

GCV-ROSETTA

*3rd squadron, Marauder Wing

Stationed, Starbase Fenrir

ICQ#67121847 EST

"choose your allies wisely, for they may turn against you."

=WRAITH FLEET=