Transporter Problems

Guest spacemite

Guest spacemite

How do you get your Marines to be deployed on your transporter and to where do they go? Can you do so on starstations or just planets? Can you ever deploy them on other ships.

The manual covers everything quite well, read through it a couple of times. you could be supprised at what you can learn. Anyway as to your questions, goto tactical and assign personnel to the transporter. Goto tacops zoom to a planet and find a nice place on the surface and check to see if your people have made it to the transporter, when they do activate it and choose the location. Have fun. Marines goto the location you specify when you transport them. No marines or other personnel can only be transported to planets in the current release of BC3K. I believe that plans for the ability to transport to any ship are in the works, though I might be mistaken. Hope this helps.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

Welcome to the wonder that is the battlecruiser forum, spacemite! biggrin.gif

Yes, Eclipse is right, marines can only be tranported to planets in BC3K. If I'm not mistaken, you'll have to wait for BC3020 for beaming marines to other ships or starstations, although galcom online may incorporate it eventually, since BC:Millenium doesn't allow you to walk around in other people's ships or stations.

See ya round,

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISS08

Adjutant to the Fleet Commander

ISS Fleet Recruiting Officer

Director, CIOPS Directorate of Training and Administration

Initiate - Order of Jade Dragon

ISS Fleet Homepage

GCV Svoboda Homepage

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)