Time?

Guest spacemite

Guest spacemite

Does anyone one know a good way to zoom through the missions but without taking 10 days of playing. I know I could always repair but i lose what exsperience i had when i do. And one more question what good is exsperience anyway?

Guest aramike01

Can't really help you with the time aspect. However, I can tell you what experience is all about. But I won't, 'cause it's all over this site and in the manual.

Read the manual, search the site, and if you don't have your answer by then, send me an email.

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Guest spacemite

hay everytime i post a message it is removed for some reason could some one tell me why and where i can get help

------------------

"The best thing that lives is that which is in you"

Guest aramike01

This is exactly why your threads were deleted. You don't need to start a new thread for each individual question. As a matter of fact, I just deleted your thread asking the same question that you posed here. You know, the one in which you created to ask for the reason your threads are being erased.

Please refrain from starting numerous, redundant threads. It helps keep this site streamlined. Also, a warning: continue creating unneccessary threads and you may find your posting priviledges revoked.

Now, read the manual closely, and I'll be happy to answer any questions already not covered a gazillion times in there and on the site. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 06-29-2000).]