Too easy!

Guest Captain Pavel B

Guest Captain Pavel B

smile.gif I have been playing BC3K in free flight so much that I perfected the art of taking over starstations in orbit. WITHOUT DEPLOYING ANY interceptors. Yes thats right I dont even have to have any upgrades on my BC NO UPGRADES! All i do is jump to a debris field or an asteroid or comet and blast away with my PTA's at the enemy fighters while dodging all of their fire and missles, once I see that all of the fighters have released a large amount of missles at me, I jump towards another comet or debris field. That way I deplete all of their missles By about 2 or 3 jumps, and once I maneuver around and blast those fighters i look at my damage status and guess what NO DAMAGE!! After that I fly close to the station, and once i make one run I turn around and fly backwards while firing at the station, then I reverse thrust and fly forward while firing. while dodging station fire. ITS all TOO EASY!!

I dont destroy the station i capture it in the end. tongue.gif

I am definetely buying BCM!!! But I hope the AI in BCM is waaaaayyy harder that this!!

Same is with ground OPS its too easy. smile.gif

------------------

Commander Pablo-Diablo

ICV-Skreaming Falkon

Spectre Starstation

"Efficiency is the key

to victory, use all the

rescources available

around you and during

battle be Honorable, not Noble. "

I just cloak and FATAL the things down to where I can use IOD to make em send out an SOS. but since it's gotten so easy, head over to Gammula and have a bit of fun, or better yet take on a starstation using ONLY an interceptor.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

[This message has been edited by Eclipse (edited 07-10-2000).]