Is there a patch for autosave?

I was just wondering if there was a patch for an autosave program for Battlecruiser because there are alot of bugs and i forgot to save the game and it crashed when i just did something that took me a long period of time.

--Burke

------------------

Commander Burke

UCV-Vigilance

"Dishonoring thy species is worse than Death"

Guest aramike01

Sorry, no patch for autosave.

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Hi Cmdr Burke!

First of all are you playing v. 2.09? Because that's the last patch that was made for this beauty! If you're experiencing crashes search these forums for answers, there's alot of them! If you can't find your answers in the forums we need a little information about your system to help. And welcome to the GAME cmdr!

------------------

Cmdr Jason Cloud

GCV Silver Lining

Prime fleet

Gamma Wing, 26 Commander

2nd squadron "No quarter"

"They hold no quarter, they ask no quarter"

Guest aramike01

Well, patch yerself up to V2.09!

Previous versions aren't supported because most errors one would run into are fixed with the patches. So patch 'er on up, and welcome aboard! smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Welcome to Battlecruiser Commander. May your voyage through the stars be met with the greatest of success.

------------------

Commander Zeke Stone,

UCV Guardian - "Never Give Up, Never Surrender"

**Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job** -- Douglas Adams

I feel your pain. I suffered with a Cyrix 6x86 for 3 years. It crashed all the time.

However, the above posters are right. Version 2.09 is MUCH more stable than just 2.00. Get patches ASAP!

You might have to tweak your computer some to make it all work well (check the FAQ), but it's well worth it in the end. smile.gif

------------------

Robert Thomas Maxwell

GCV Desideratus

http://powerpub.net

"Leave the repairs to the techs. Leave the mass destruction to ME."

bleh, get the patches. I used a 6x86 pr150+ to play this game for a long time. I had NO unusual problems. Other than low framrates due to hardware the game was as stable as any other.

As for normal computing, my Cyrix machine was rock steady and a very quick machine. It would run slow on processor intensive apps like 3DSMax, but heck, my p3 does that too smile.gif

Good luck, Cmdr.

• 3 weeks later...

Commander Burke is refering to my PC, since his can't even run the game smile.gif I think what he meant to say was the patches won't work because of the Cyrix and onboard SiS video card. No matter though, I will soon be updating to an AMD Athlon 700 mhz with Millenium G400 2D/3D acclerator biggrin.gif

------------------

Commander Zeke Stone,

UCV Guardian - "Never Give Up, Never Surrender"

**Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job** -- Douglas Adams

[This message has been edited by Commander Zeke Stone (edited 08-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Commander Zeke Stone (edited 08-19-2000).]