Hello All!

Keyne

Just got the ship electronics squared away and all systems are finally functioning as planned. Just wanted to give yah the heads up that a newbie is in space trying to figure it all out.

Cheers

Keyne

Commander of the Andromada

Welcome aboard Keyne....hope you and your ship survived the first 5 minutes of space. smile.gif I had intruders right off and lost shuttles and intercepters and.... biggrin.gif Anyway, it IS a LOT of fun! If you're open to suggestions read on otherwise IGNORE me..hehe

If you have a tech question...set the date flag to show all dates and do a search & read. The TIPS & TRICKS is another excelent source.... There's even a story writen by an Insurgent Cmdr. Kristophers, even got a great review by the head lemming of Orion--Blades himself (although I'm sure it pained him to do so. biggrin.gif). You'll have to find that story on your own, but trust me, it is WORTH the hunt!

Take care and watch out for short brown mouse looking thingy called a lemming.... smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Wold

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV Drakr

"Do or do not, there is no try!"

[This message has been edited by Wold (edited 07-26-2000).]

Welcome, Commander. There is alot to learn, make sure you read that manual MANY times. biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

Guest aramike01

I swear! I didn't tell him to say that! biggrin.gif

Seriously, if you are into good reading, visit the RP forum. I personally like "The Wraith Massacre".

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"