Holy Immersion!

Keyne

Wow, this game is deep. Just started the game this week, and there is so much to do. What a great game. Last night I was figuring out some stuff, learning the BC with the manual. I landed on Earth flew around for a while, found some buildings and launched an intercepter, jumped into it and checked it out for myself. I spent the whole evening on and around only ONE planet! AMAZING!

Finally found a space sim that pulls me in (XWing series didnt do it, Freespace didnt do it, Jump Gate no, Privateer 2... almost, Tachyon close, Terminus just couldn't do it Battle cruiser - right on target)! I can finally do what I want, when I want, and where I want.

I cant wait to work my through the entire manual and start doing some real exploring, trading, and combat of course. Truly spectacular game. A massively multiplayer version of this game would be absolutely AMAZING!!!! Can't wait for DS to release that. The worse thing about the game is that it took me sooo long to find it. Thanks for listening; I just felt the need to share.

Keyne

Commander of the Andromada

Welcome aboard Keyne!

I've been playing this game for, lets see... since '97, and I still got alot to learn, and enjoy every bit of it!

------------------

Cmdr Jason Cloud

GCV Silver Lining

Prime fleet

Gamma Wing, 26 Commander

2nd squadron "No quarter"

"They hold no quarter, they ask no quarter"

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Cmdr. Keyne!

If you enjoyed Earth that much, wait until you get to the Enemy's backyard, you'll love it. biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Hugo Pinheiro

GCV-Ajax

PRIME FLEET

GAMMA WING

2nd Squadron, "No quarter"

"Commander of the Mighty Ajax, all others bow before me"