Trade Routes

Guest --John Crichton--

Guest --John Crichton--

Well, i have started a new game and i was confused on some issues. Trade Routes. I read some other posts and it seemed from reading them that you can set up trade routes. I have no idea how to do this. I also do cargo sweeps with my shuttles into the debris field by earth, i tell my shuttles to fly to the debris field ans once they reach it, i tell them to cargo sweep. Once i do this, they automatically have a full cargo of video equipment. This happens every single time. Is this normal or a glitch? If i manually tell them to pick up specific cargo, the cargo is all different like one would assume. Also, is there any way to set up a system that will automate this process (seeing it gets very tedious)?

Anyways, i am thoroughly confused. Thanks

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but we usually find an item that we can buy cheaper at one starestation and then sell it at another starstation that wil give us more than what we paid for it. I think you can find a better description of how to go about this in the Tips and Tricks forum. as to your shuttles picking up all the same cargo, when I set them on auto they come back with different cargos. Currently, no there isn't a system that can be set up to do it for you. Hope this helps somewhat.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

Yep, the only way to setup a trade route is to manulually dock either your BC or Shuttle with space stations. Basic economics come into play too - but low sell high. Some space stations will pay top credit for things whilst others wont. Don't forget about mining operations too - only thing that minig will cost you is time.

TTFN