How on earth do I get ODS to work?

Guest Aries76

Guest Aries76

I have 20 Grazers Orbital Defense Platforms, but I'm not sure how to fire em up. How do I launch them? Also how do I get prisoners off of ships? How do I beam them off?

Guest aramike01

You cannot deploy ODS systems.

When you're talking about prisoners, I assume you're asking how to transport prisoners off of other ships. This can't be done. Prisoners only come into play during ACM missions.

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

ODS are a trade commodity, not a deployable weapon system in BC3K (I assume you have bc3k v2.09). You can sell them for profit, but not use them

Prisioners... hmm.. I've never had them.. never took any (muahaha). My best advice would be to try and see if you can order prisioners around in the same way as you order the rest of your crew.

Well, it seems your question has been answered, so I'd just like to say Welcome and Good Hunting.

------------------

Commander Zeke Stone,

UCV Guardian - "Never Give Up, Never Surrender"

**Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job** -- Douglas Adams

Tac: That idea opens up many new possibilities in surface Ops.. I'm sure Paul Resnig would have a field day with that one smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"Next time you're passing by and feel like dropping in, keep passing by untill you get to a river, and THEN drop in." -Jake Logan