just curious

cmdr Keeling

i was just wondering, when ever one of your pilots of officers dies and you have to clone them does it affect there AI(DF and BA also for pilots). I was wondering this because my stupid pilots keep ramming there IC's into there targets and its starting to get redundant.

------------------

Cmdr. Keeling

UCV Constellation

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.

~ Winston Churchill ~

Guest aramike01

I hate to say this after all this time, but you really should RTFM. When you clone, all factors (AI, DF, BA) are reset to initial values. That, I know is in the manual!

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid, Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

I did read the manual and i should have made my self more clear, I have been watching the stats(AI, DF, BA) after i clone they stay the same as they were. Sorry for mis leading you but I was wondering why they DID NOT return to there inital values.

------------------

Cmdr. Keeling

UCV Constellation

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.

~ Winston Churchill ~

How long have you had the current game running? It could be that their stats haven't noticably improved BEFORE they got waxed. At which point cloning them wouldn't show a change in their stats.

It takes a bit of work and time to get those stats to increase.... I know on some of my crew members I wanted to hook up a brain wave scanner and see if there was ANY life at all!! biggrin.gif But they did eventually increase their stats.

------------------

Commodore Wold

ICV-Drakr, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commanding Officer, Spectre HQ

Spectre Fleet

ICQ 4669033

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand"

[This message has been edited by Wold (edited 10-11-2000).]

I have had this game running for about 2 game days and the pilots stats have about doubled from there inital values. I know that they dont change because i wrote down all the stats of the pilots and last time i lost one i watched and the stats were slightly higher then my record. on the other hand the officers stats reset when there cloned, i got hit hard enough to kill some one on the bridge ( quick tip: watch your shield!!!) and i was surprised and dissapointed to find that the, uhh, anomaly did not carry over.

Oh well i guess this time the gremlens are working for me.

------------------

Cmdr. Keeling

UCV Constellation

~ Winston Churchill ~

[This message has been edited by cmdr Keeling (edited 10-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by cmdr Keeling (edited 10-12-2000).]