Opening strategies

tagos

The link shows 2 games being sold, of which one is out of stock and called Battlecruiser Millennium W98. This is sold by chips and bits. I guess this is not the game that is being produced by 3000ad so I guess there is some glitch here. anyway thanks for looking into this.

The W98 means for Windows 98. It seems to be the same game, but I don't understand why the hell is chips and bits selling it, and what's with their release date? Wasn't it supposed to be an ebworld only deal?

Chips 'n Bits are not selling it. In order to sell it, you have to have it. They don't have it. All the retailers have been listing BCM for sometime now. Nothing wrong with that. The EB exclusive is for the first 90-days upon the game's release. After that, any retailer can sell it. And since am the one doing production, units will only be shipped to EB during those 90-days.

SC - does that include EB in the UK? I tried to pre order from EB in the USA but was unable to. They advised me to try EB UK but no luck there either. Will I have to wait the 90 days to order BCM??

Thats right. EB only have North American rights - which is probably why they won't allow ordering from the UK.

I will discuss this with my attorney later next week and grant them the rights to accept international orders.....if they don't already do so. Are you sure that you can't order from the UK? What message are you getting? Did you try to order from the US site or the UK site?

SC - EB USA said in answer to ;-

Question: I wanted to pre order Battlecruiser Millenium from you! I live in Britain but Britain does not appear to be listed in your countries list. How can I pre order.

Thanks.

Answer: Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thank you for writing EBgames.com! Unfortunately, we no longer take orders from the UK/England. Please visit our sister website at www.eb.uk.com. They may be better able to serve you.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

eb.uk.com has no mention of Battlecruiser Millenium on the site so it is not listed as a pre order purchase.

I just love the weather effect shots. I do not mind waiting because I know the wait is worth it!!

UBB doesn't seem to want to work with that URL. I've just tried doing it. Looks like another UBB bug to me, because it insists on breaking up the string in the InputPriceMax section. So, there is a space in there. Thats what screwing up the link. I think UBB may have a max string length or something silly like that.

[ 05-14-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]