New Battlecruiser Webring

Got one taker so far, Andergum's page is now in, also Andergum, check your e-mail.

The webring table has been made so it will look the same on ALL webpages, no matter what the defaults are. So please, when you recieve the HTML code, please input "your E-mail address" and the "your name, fleet, wing etc," but DO NOT change anything else. I want the ring as standardized as possible. See the main page of 3000ADto see how it will look.

Thanks,

[ 05-25-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Just put up my site submission and put up the webring thingy on the bottom frame of the Wraith Website. Had to alter the "boxed" in table layout to make it fit in there, but all the required text and links are there.

Nice work jaguar!

Yes, I was hoping no one would notice until I got it fixed, it has to do with the CGI script on their end. for now hit Skip next and it'll get you around!! Sorry about that!!

Well, it happens with the skip next to, it is like the ring decides which page is next and skip next, places those pages there and doesn't move them, I've tried all the different commands in the ring, and so far it does the same thing, no matter which page is in what order, very strange. Well, E-mailed support, hopefully will have a response tomorrow.

[ 05-28-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

• 3 weeks later...

To those of you who are going to join the webring in the next few days, I am doing my public service for the year, over the next 5 days.

Ham radio is having our international field day, where we practice emergency preparation and try and communicate with as many stations in a 24 hour period as possible!!

Problem is, it takes 2 days to prepare and a day to tear it down!! so will be gone from the board, the E-mail, the computer, (SOB) and the cell phone(NO, NOT THAT!!) until Tuesday the 26th, so don't expect any response until the night of the 26th, you have been warned, so no *****ING!!! lol

This is the one time of the year where I REALLY give my time to a hobby, and it is SOO much fun, so if any of you are hams, be listening on 15 meters for K7LED!! That is the station that I am band chairman for, from 0:00 GST 6/23 to 0:00 GST 6/24( or maybe it's GDT, Don't know, it's only an hour, so who cares!!) and let the operator know that you know N7MER from the internet!! We'll make a special note, and then post here that you talked to us!!

And if you get lucky, you might even get to talk to my 5 year old daughter!! Yes, I will have her on the air, and I WILL turn her into a ham too, So sue me!!

See ya all on Tuesday!!

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

• 2 weeks later...

OK, had an unexpected Business trip and minivacation for the last 2 weeks, and am back for the next 2 weeks. Then will be on the road again for 1 week. This is getting tiresome.

Oh the price we pay for selfempolyment!!

Anyway, had another addition to the webring and again DeSylva, sorry about the length of time for my response.

But, I am back in the saddle and catching up!!

Hurray for my side!!

• 4 weeks later...

Charles came up with the fact that I need to bump this post, because there seem to be people out there creating new BC webpages, and they are gonna need this info.

Hey Charles, FOUND IT!!

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Charles came up with the fact that I need to bump this post, because there seem to be people out there creating new BC webpages, and they are gonna need this info.

Hey Charles, FOUND IT!!

Thanks for the bump. Will do.

Finally submitted Balor's. Thanks for bumping this up.

quote:

Hey Charles, FOUND IT!!

Yup, saw it that night. Won't tell you how many more days it took me to find it again once the light buld went off. Sigh.

Found the answer to my own question though. The copyright info that needs to be displayed on each site is at the very bottom of the application page.

Anyway, have fun all.