questions

I just was reading th b3k manual and I have a few questions.

I. Does the single player game co-incide with the internet multiplay?

II. Is the end result going to have a bridge that looks cool like the screenshot I saw in the manual?

III. Is it possible to be a commander of one race but command the battlecruiser of another?

IV. I heard that fleets have to allocate resources. Does this mean if you join a fleet that has no battlecruisers to allocate you have to be something else?

V. I keep hearing alot about the R.A.N.D.O.M. WEAPON. Could somebody tell me where it is.

VI.can you use the graemlins in your signature?

quote:

Does the single player game co-incide with the internet multiplay?

You can do co-op in mp, do the ACM together.

quote:

Is the end result going to have a bridge that looks cool like the screenshot I saw in the manual?

Don't know what you're talking about.

quote:

Is it possible to be a commander of one race but command the battlecruiser of another?

The race of a ship depends on his commander... unless you modify you IFF, which you can't.

quote:

I heard that fleets have to allocate resources. Does this mean if you join a fleet that has no battlecruisers to allocate you have to be something else?

It's a mp thing... maybe only on the private servers... but it's a way of preventing the fleets from only flying Firestorms.

quote:

I keep hearing alot about the R.A.N.D.O.M. WEAPON. Could somebody tell me where it is.

It's an artifact. Works like a OTS weapon, but is reusable and levels an ENTIRE planet. you need the random decoder and some of your officers need to have an AI of 100. If you played Dark Reign, it's kinda like the Dessicator in the singleplayer introduction video.

quote:

can you use the graemlins in your signature?

I don't know, but its forbidden. No pics in the sig, only the races/castes/fleets official logos.

Quote Commander ZIX:

quote:

I. Does the single player game co-incide with the internet multiplay?

It will be the same executable/program, if that's what you ask. But mp will be enabled by a patch AFTER the game has been released.

quote:

II. Is the end result going to have a bridge that looks cool like the screenshot I saw in the manual?

You like it? Ok, who am I to argue? It will be even better, IMO.

Quote Epsilon 5:

quote:

If you played Dark Reign, it's kinda like the Dessicator in the singleplayer introduction video.

Actually, guess who's staring in BC3K's introductionary movie. But too bad it never really arrived at it's own party. [[EDIT-IN: It did, been a while since I saw it completely ]] And contrary to what the movie may make you to believe, it's not a weapon on an interceptor. Or I got all wrong impression of it.

[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]

quote:

Is the end result going to have a bridge that looks cool like the screenshot I saw in the manual?

I was under the impression that BCM would have a HUD only view- just think of the time it would take to create a bridge or cockpit for every ship/fighter/land vehicle.

[ 07-26-2001: Message edited by: Sunanta ]

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

answer,

Because you included the BC3K.PDF file in the BCM demo.

I actually did the same thing in the beginning. I figured it was there for a reason.