Release Date

Guest HAL Beta

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, lord my head hurts from laughing at all this.

Just think though, someone is going to have to give the SC sponge baths so he won't slip in the tub and bust his head open. Who is going to take that job? I won't though I'll be perfectly happy to cook, so he won't burn his typing fingers.

SC, must be nice to be so loved.

I realise this is in essence off-topic, I just felt like pointing out the obvious:

While I was ROTFLMSAO about this Janatorial Fleet thing, let's not forget that new fleets are a No-Go until the SC says so. And he didn't say anything about it just yet, so make sure you have a clean record and mop it out of your sigs, gentlemen.

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]

Originally posted by MidnightGreen:

quote:

Good point Rico I have changed my sig but I wonder if the SC will approve? What are the chances of making a real Janitorial Fleet at least via the forum?

I'd say you have a definate hit if you demote yourself to the System Engineer caste and start a cleaning corporation as a group of indies. Maybe not the same, but ... oh wait, commercials should do, I think. Indies can affiliate them with a fleet, eventhough they are not neccesarily part of them. Please don't ask further, that was quite some discussion then, and long ago by now. Don't remember too much of that. Besides, if you want to continue on this idea, I suggest you hurry over to the miscelaneous race/caste forum or the general fleet forum, dig in (and find the apropriate discussions while you're at it) before the SC get's in and smacks us in the face.

[ 08-10-2001: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]