VCF

SpotSD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the VCF is empty, does that mean that game has gone gold???

Or is Derek merely updating it?

And by the way, where are those screenshots? They aren't on the main screenshot page.

[ 09-20-2001: Message edited by: R_wilco ]

Actually Derek responded to an earlier post that once it goes gold internally he will be keeping it a secret. Today and tommorow perhaps he will be tweaking several small things and mastering a copy. Gold announcement will come after that as it is rushed into manufacturing and the first units will be shipping on or before the current ebgames ship date.

BTW I am not employed by 3000ad inc. so the information I previously stated comes from careful analyzing of Derek's posts and scientific research on the VCF. (NOTE: I didn't do either)

So therefore I can say with hesitant certainty that my predictions will come true.

What's gonna be funny, SC might not even make an appearance or any changes on the main site for a couple days just to keep us wondering... on second thought that's not funny -

hehe, can't wait for the announcement SC

I think the reason why the VCF is empty is because it was finished. There is no need to keep track of bugs and WIP issues if there are no more. So my guess is the Gold copy is already done . *Game_Ender Crosses Fingers*

So my guess is the 30 of September based on the time it will take make the CDs and get everything toghether.

quote:

So my guess is the 30 of September based on the time it will take make the CDs and get everything toghether.

As far as I can tell, the guesses were based on Gold, not manufacturing. Obviously you don't know the difference between the two. As such, you're so out of the league, you need your own zip code.

SWEET! No more VCF! Um...I'm not going to know what to do in the mornings. Maybe look for a life? j/k

quote:

Actually Derek responded to an earlier post that once it goes gold internally he will be keeping it a secret. Today and tommorow perhaps he will be tweaking several small things and mastering a copy. Gold announcement will come after that as it is rushed into manufacturing and the first units will be shipping on or before the current ebgames ship date.

I'll see that, $ilk, and raise it that I remember SC saying that he was going to clean out the VCF for the release candidate and resume it for the MP patch.

So in other words...my poor memory may be leading me toward yet another airlock, huh?

Either that, or SC tried some HTML bloatifier other than Homesite and got so frustrated he nuked the poor thing.

I'm sure that we have a few big surprises in store along with the game going gold, I believe Gallion has hinted towards something but can't get any details out of these people...

I bet we'll be seeing a couple of surprises that haven't been mentioned to us before.

So that'll be cool.

Its fun to see the hour glass sand finally running out instead of getting flipped back and forth... hehe

quote:

I bet we'll be seeing a couple of surprises that haven't been mentioned to us before.

Hmmm, Christmas is coming early this year!

Ooooooo, what could it be, what could it be, WHAT COULD IT BE!?

The orderlies kick in the door of Urza's cramped dorm room and haul him away.

Keep on guessing, sounds good! Gallion quote:

quote:

If you guys only knew .....

1. SC makes gold call, then ships product 1 0r 2 days later!

2. SC just announces that BCM is shipping, no gold call!

3. Either option 1 or 2 from above plus some added extras in the game that are a big surprise!

4. Combination of any of the above, plus BCM is all set for online version!

If 4 happens, the SC gets sainthood from the

Pope!

Anyway, other than those possible surprises, I can't think of anything that would be more shocking(to me at least)!

Anyone have any thoughts?