FOR THE GRUNTS!!!

Hunted

Umm.... Good question. Are there going to be 'official' campaigns for the Pilot and Marine careers? If I overlooked that somewhere, then sorry for asking.

---

To me, it doesn't matter particularly, because with the GBS-II system, we'll all probably start to make new missions and such on an extreme scale.

---

Anyway, JJ, if there aren't any, then you can just go it as a commander, and just exit your craft and then just do the marine act as training for Multiplayer.

While I'm at it, change your sig. Make up an asset name (you'll have a tank or ATV whatnot), and fix those italic tags while your at it. See my sig and the UBB Code page for info and help. (as in, actually name a ship, and take those odd plus signs out, and stuff) That's the last time I'm going to tell you.

Um, from what I understand there will only be ONE ACM, could be wrong. Everything else is supposed to be free flight.

I do however think that with GBS 2 you will see many interesting scenarios coming up. In fact, if you want a specific marine campaign, just script one.

There are two campaign scenarios in BCM. One is the ported campaign from BC3K v2.0x (with some new additions) and the other is a new campaign.

The first campaign is designed for Terran/Military/Commander and the other is for Terran/Insurgent/Commander.

All other careers are Roam only. e.g. if you play Roam as a Terran/Military/EF Marine, its just pure carnage. You start off in your own base and you use the DJP to go to a hostile base. You can promotions, medals, EPs etc. There are weapon stations etc. In short, its a pure first person shooter, but with a lot more bells and whistles (vehicles etc).

The same applies to pilot careers.

You also have a myriad of IA scenarios to play with.

GBS-II makes scripting scenarios a lot easier, this time around. So I expect some new campaigns and IA scenarios to pop up, post-release.